Sunday, December 1, 2019

Inner Peace: Part 12


==========
December 1st, 2019
Philadelphia, PA
Off Camera
==========

The Wachovia Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania towers overhead.  It is early in the morning, too early for anyone to be up and busy.  It’s so early that the sky overhead is still dark.  Most normal individuals are still soundly asleep in their beds.  Then again, no one ever accused “The Woman Scorned” Kimberly Williams of being normal.  The redheaded identical twin sister of Marie Jones sits far enough away from the Wachovia Center that she can appreciate a full view of its grandiose sight.  A solemn, grave expression is upon her usually jovial upbeat face.

Is it because of the knowledge of what she is expected to do later today?  It will feature five teams, including Ravyn and Christy of Infamous, Jake Starr and Jordan Majors, Kandis and Tommy Valentine, the champions Ryan Watson and Autumn, and of course Kimberly and Marie, better known as Twin Magic; five teams in a ladder match for the SCW World Tag Team Championship.  Ladder Matches have been known to create chaos and violence galore and when you have that many competitors involved in the same match all with the same goal in mind: The SCW World Tag Team Championship.

That’s the premise at least, though Kimberly knows better than to believe that premise.  She knows that there are other ulterior motives driving some of these individuals.  Jake Starr and Jordan Majors, revenge, revenge against Infamous, the chance to stick up for his sister.  Kimberly and Marie have a similar motivation, revenge against Watson and Autumn, as well as Infamous for their attempt to end Marie’s career.  Hell, being champion has always been Marie’s thing; not so much Kim.  The only thing that ever mattered to Kimberly was her sister Marie.  The fact that she nearly lost her made her snap.

It made her go crazier than most people believed her to already be.  Truth is, Kimberly isn’t the psychopath people have been led to believe.  The Woman Scorned puts on the front of being a monster, a lunatic even, just to throw her opponents off of her scent and make them underestimate her.  Kimberly has been in control of herself for quite a long time now and that is dangerous for the rest of SCW.  But whenever her sister Marie is in danger, Kimberly does legitimately lose control.

That makes her even more dangerous.

Williams though knows that she came close to losing Marie in SCW thanks to the actions of Christy Matthews.  She can get revenge at Clarity in the ladder match.  But she also nearly lost her sister to a cult known as The Inner Peace Enlightenment Retreat.  In her heart and soul she would love to track down its leader, a con man known as Raul Alfaro, and butcher him as payback for what he attempted to do to Marie and what he has no doubt done to other females at this retreat.  But Kimberly realizes that it is far more difficult to exact revenge against a man pretending to be an upstanding citizen.  He has the law on his side.

“Kimberly…” The voice sounds familiar as it sounds identical to her own.  She doesn’t bother to turn around as she realizes who this is; it is her sister, Marie Jones “…hello?  Kimberly?!”

The Phoenix is definitely persistent, Kim will give her that much.  She doesn’t turn to face her sister but she can feel her presence as she stands over her. “Kimberly?!”

“Go away.” Kimberly states flatly. Marie chuckles.

“Not gonna happen.  And honestly, Kim, you are losing a step.  Usually you can sneak out without me knowing but this time it was painfully clear.”

“Maybe I wanted to be found out?” Kimberly turns and looks up at her sister Marie who stands over her almost in a judgmental stare but Kimberly knows better.  Her sister isn’t the judgmental type. “Have you considered that possibility, sis?”

Marie cocks her head to one side and stares down at her sister for a few tense moments.  Eventually The Phoenix squats down and sits next to her sister on the curb of the road so that she is eye level with her identical twin. “What’s wrong, Kim?”

The Woman Scorned sighs as she turns and motions over to the Wachovia Center, the place that soon will play host to SCW Clarity. “It’s a gorgeous sight, isn’t it?”

“The Wachovia Center?” Marie asks, pausing before shrugging her shoulders in response. “I don’t know, I guess it is if that is your kinda thing.”

“Not the Wachovia Center, silly.” Despite herself, Kimberly cannot help but let out a slight bit of laughter. “I mean the scenery as a whole.  It’s still and quiet, the darkness still rules the day but not for long, the sun will rise shortly generating an even more gorgeous sight.  But do you know what else I see?”

Kimberly turns and stares at her sister, awaiting an answer.  Marie shakes her head in response. “I see peace and contentment. As long as this darkness continues to rule the day there is no judgment, there is only peace.  Everyone talks about the light and how wonderful it is…” The Woman Scorned shakes her head “…within the light you find chaos.  When the sun rises and lights up the day, that is when this building will begin to fill up.  That is when the chaos of four egomaniacs all vying for the same top prize and the men and women who will be forced to serve as lumberjacks in that match will all conspire and plot and plan for what they will do.  And when the sun rises and brightens the day, that is when ten competitors will come up with inventive ways to maim and massacre one another.  The light…”

Kimberly shakes her head “…the light can kiss my ass.  The darkness is where I come to find my own inner peace, Marie.  You sought it out at a con man’s sexual retreat center but me?  I have sought out and found inner peace through the quiet darkness.  There no one can judge you.”

“Who has been judging you, Kim?” Marie asks curiously.

“Everyone!” Kimberly exclaims, her voice raising a few decibels. “Everyone thinks I am a psychopath!  Everyone thinks of me as a  monster and yeah, I guess I earned that reputation, didn’t I?  Fair enough, but you were the only one who took a chance on me.” The Woman Scorned pokes a finger onto Marie’s chest. “You gave me a chance and you worked with me, you brought me back from the brink of insanity.  I am grateful for all of that, Marie.  But there is one thing I wanted but you never delivered, I’m not even sure you could deliver it…” her voice fades away she shakes her head.

“What?  What is it that you want, Kim?”

“Acceptance.” Kimberly states plainly. “Our sisters Jessica and Kelly don’t trust me.  Our own mother does not fully trust me.  And you…” she sighs and shakes her head “…I’m not even sure you fully trust me.”

“That’s silly, Kim.” Marie insists. “Of course I trust you.”

“Then why the hell didn’t you believe me when I told you that Raul Alfaro only wanted you for your body?” The woman who rarely sheds a tear now has tears flowing freely down her cheek. “You didn’t believe me, your own sister who has stuck her neck out for you time and time again and you didn’t believe me.  You had to see it for yourself.  You had to put yourself and that blonde chick at risk just to prove to yourself what I had been telling you all along that the retreat was nothing more than a cult and that Raul Alfaro was a con man.”

There is a long tense pause as Kimberly turns her attention away from her twin sister.  Kimberly again focuses her gaze up at the Wachovia Center, this time with the sun just now beginning to rise overhead.  A smile forms upon her face. “Although I gotta admit, I can see why some people like this mushy sunrise bullshit.”

“Kimberly…you’re right.” Marie wraps an arm around her sister’s shoulder. “I haven’t been as trusting of you as I should be.  Even in SCW I’m almost looked at as the person who holds onto your leash and that’s not fair.  That’s not who you are. You’re not my attack dog.  You are my sister and it is time I started treating you like that.”

Jones leans her head down upon Kimberly’s shoulder. “You followed me into Infamous, knowing that Syren and company were nothing but bad news.  You even went into the retreat, knowing the danger, but all just to try and protect me.  And you were gonna maim Christy for me…” Marie chuckles “…not sure that’s a really good thing though…”

“Hey now, she deserved it.” Kimberly retorts. Marie nods her head.

“Can’t argue that.” Marie pulls her head up and looks at Kimberly.  “Kim, how about you follow me into one more place?”

“Where’s that?” Kim asks out of curiosity.  The Phoenix points over towards The Wachovia Center.

“Follow me into battle just one more time, lets kick the collective asses of Infamous, Zero Effs, Ass and Ass, and Jake and Jordan, and regain our tag team championship.”

“Sounds good to me.” Kimberly smirks knowingly. “You know I love a good fight.  But what if we love?  Then what?  Am I still your attack dog? Am I still crazy, fun loving Kim?”

“Win or lose at Clarity doesn’t matter…though we ARE going to win…” she takes Kimberly by her hands and squeezes tightly “…but regardless of the outcome, you are not my attack dog.  You are not crazy Kim.  You are my sister and I love you and I will do anything for you.”

Marie reaches out and embraces Kimberly tightly in a sisterly hug. “Now let’s go back to the hotel, huh?”

“No,” Kimberly shakes her head as she motions back to the Wachovia Center and the sunrise overhead “I want to continue watching this.  It’s beautiful, isn’t it?”

Marie smiles warmly.  “Yeah, yeah it is…”




==========
On Camera
==========

Hi!  Kimberly here!  You know me, right?  The crazy, fun loving Kim!  Little miss STABBY! STABBY! STABBY! Or give me a staple gun and that’ll work too!  That’s how you all like to think of me.  A lunatic.  A psychopath.  A monster.

Now don’t get me wrong, I have the capacity to be all of those things.  At any given moment, on any really bad day, I can be a bloodthirsty psychopath.  Because the truth is, in previous months I have been in control of my faculties.  Yeah, I may give off the appearance of a lunatic but in all honesty, it’s just an act.  I want you to think I’m crazy.

That’s the narrative that you want.  That’s the narrative you want to believe in.  As long as that narrative holds true then all is right with the world.  But I’ve never been one to follow a narrative.  I have never been one to follow a script.  I tend to take scripts, tear them up, and then do whatever the hell I want.  As much as you all want to believe that Marie controls me, the truth is that she doesn’t even control me.  I follow her lead because I want to follow her lead.  I follow her lead because she is the only person in this life that matters to me.

Jake Starr and Jordan Majors have this nice little narrative going on about how little Jakey is coming in to stick up for his baby sis!  And yeah, that’s a nice story but they aren’t the only ones following that script.  I tend to like it myself and that’s why I have always stuck by and stuck up for my sister Marie Jones.  It led us to becoming SCW World Tag Team Champions.

But then the duo who I referred to as a bad B-rate movie sequel, Ryan Watson and Autumn, decided to provoke me.  And that’s fine, I can control myself usually, but they stepped over the line when they got their pals Ravyn and Christy involved.

Ryan, buddy old pal, you can say you don’t want anything to do with Infamous all you want but all I see is a pile of rotten, stinking bullshit!  You and those two whores crocked up a plan to trade the belts back and forth just for the simple reason of appeasing the little slut Christy Matthews.  But you couldn’t do it as long as we had the belts and that’s why Christy attacked Marie, that’s why she tried to end her career, just so you two clowns could regain the titles, lose them to Infamous, and then regain them twenty four hours later.

It was all a big plot, probably thought up by that half-assed bird-brained reject Ravyn who thinks she’s so damn smart, but in reality she is just a dumb little bitch because she doesn’t realize what she has done.  All she did was piss me off and set me off.

Now any kind of control I had is long  gone.  And hell, even Marie doesn’t care at this point what I do to any of you.

Any…of…you…

That goes for Starr and Majors, that goes for the Asses as well, because at Clarity there will be chaos reigning supreme and anyone who gets in my way will suffer.  And at the end of the day, there will be broken bodies and blood covering the mat and me…I’ll be smiling…I’ll be happy…and my sister will have the SCW World Tag Team Championship belts raised high over her head…

…as it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment