Saturday, October 5, 2019

Inner Peace: Part 6


==========
September 22nd, 2019
SCW Apocalypse
On Camera
==========

Autumn is shown slowly getting to her feet, using the ropes. She turns, and Marie hits a superkick, before Kimberly grabs her and hits the Hot Shot. The crowd erupts as Kimberly hooks the leg.

Knots: “A little Fire and Ice makes everything nice.”

Sharper: “Marie hitting the kick that Kimberly normally would, as Kimberly takes a page from Marie’s book, driving Autumn to the mat with the Hot Shot.”

1

2

3!!!

The crowd erupts as the ref calls for the bell. “Haunted” begins to play throughout the arena, as Marie helps Kimberly to her feet.

Phillips: “Here are your winners…and new…SCW World Tag Team Champions…..."The Phoenix" Marie Jones and “The Wildcard” Kimberly Williams, TWIN MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!”

The ref hands the new champions their newly won titles, as Marie and Kimberly are then shown celebrating in the ring. Ryan is shown slowly helping out of the ring, as they stand on the outside. Ryan looks highly pissed off, as Autumn shakes her head. They are shown talking to one another, shaking their heads before heading toward the back.

Sharper: “The former champs clearly not happy with how things went. Something tells me that this could be far from over.”

Knots: “You may be right, but we have new Tag Team Champions.”

Marie and Kimberly are shown, standing in opposite corners, each holding their title high above their heads, before we cut away.



==========
September 22nd, 2019
SCW Apocalypse
Off Camera
==========

The celebration in ring after cameras cut away continued briefly.  Kimberly ran over to her twin sister, Marie, and embraced her in a tight hug.  Tears were flowing down both their cheeks.  None of the fans noticed the tears, they were too distracted, but it did not go unnoticed by the ones that mattered.  The Phoenix pulls away from the hug and wipes her finger down Kimberly’s cheek, holding her tear filled finger up to Kimberly’s face, showing it to her.

“You’re crying!”

“No I’m not.” Williams insists, shaking her head. “It’s just the damn pyro!”

“There was no pyro, sis.” Marie states skeptically.

“Whatever you say, but I am NOT crying.” Kimberly skips like a bloody loon away from Marie.  The Phoenix opts not to press the issue right now and just follows her twin sister out of the ring.  The next match is about to start and they do need to make their exit.

The Woman Scorned continues her maniacal skipping up the ramp, stopping occasionally to slap the hands of a few fans.  Her sister Marie greets some fans as well along the way up the ramp, following her twin to the stage and then back through the curtain leading to the backstage area.  As soon as Marie walks through that curtain and into the backstage area she is caught by another embrace from her twin sister, Kimberly Williams.  Upon breaking the embrace, The Woman Scorned shoves her championship belt in Marie’s face.  An ear to ear grin is upon her face and what Marie notices about her sister is the look of that smile.  It isn’t a devilish grin or a sinister grin that she usually sports.  Kimberly appears to be genuinely happy.

“We did it!” Kimberly exclaims happily.

“No, YOU did it.” Marie states, pushing the belt aside and then pointing at Kimberly. “This was all YOU.”

“There is NO ‘I’ in TEAM, Marie…” Kim pauses to think about this statement “...or should that be there is no ‘me’ in team? But then again, there is an E...and an M...so I guess there is a ME in team, am I right?”

The Phoenix chuckles lightly but shakes her head. “That’s not what I mean.  You were the one with the idea to pull the switch during the match, you were the one who had the idea to drill Autumn with mom and aunt Kayla’s famous finish.  Plus, I don’t need the accolades.  I’ve been SCW TV Champion, SCW United States Champion, I’ve been world champion in other companies, I know what it’s like to have the spotlight.”

Marie reaches over and taps Kimberly’s newly won championship belt. “This is your very first taste of SCW gold.  This really is all about you and I am happy for you.”

“You’re wrong, but thanks for saying so anyway.” 

“You’re welcome, sweetie.” Marie and Kimberly hug for a third time, but this time it’s Marie who engages. “But I am right, this is all about you.  Enjoy it, Kim.  Enjoy your night.  As a matter of fact, how about we go out and grab some drinks?”

“Don’t you want to stay for the rest of the show?” Kim asks curiously. “Cousin Glory is competing.  Plus the world title match, Alistaire and Owen.  Don’t you still have eyes for that world championship?”

Marie nods her head in agreement, confirming what Kimberly just said. “Of course.  I mean, just because I am tag champion now doesn’t mean my goals have gone away.  I still want to become Supreme Champion eventually.  And now that we are tag champions, I am two belts away.”

“Adrenaline and World?” Kimberly asks.  Marie nods her head.

“Right, but like I said, we ARE the SCW World Tag Team Champions right now and that means this team right here is my top priority.  Ryan and Autumn will probably want their rematch.  Kandis and Tommy are former champions and probably want another run with the gold.  Of course you have the other Twins running around, also Loretta and Drake, both of whom you have provoked lately…” her voice trails off and Kimberly smirks.

“They are SO easy to provoke!” The Woman Scorned exclaims.

“True, but therein lies my point; there are many teams out there and all of them want a piece of the action.  Before I focus on my goal of becoming Supreme Champion, I focus on being the BEST tag team champion I can be, and I focus on being the best tag team partner a SISTER can ask for.”

“I suppose you’re right.” Kimberly says with a laugh.

“So how about those drinks?” Marie winks. “My treat?”

“Uh, yeah, sure.” Kimberly nods her head in agreement.

“Great.  Then let’s go get changed and leave.” Marie motions for Kim to follow her but The Woman Scorned shakes her head.

“No, you go on ahead.  I need to see if I can find Asher first.”

Jones furrows her brow. “Why?”

“No reason.  Just need to speak with him about stuff. Then I can go get changed.  I’ll meet you in the parking lot.”

“Suit yourself.” Marie shrugs her shoulders and then proceeds to walk off.  Kimberly watches with hawk like eyes as her twin sister makes her exit.  As soon as The Phoenix is completely out of sight, The Woman Scorned turns and walks in another direction, deeper into the backstage area but not in the direction of the dressing rooms, and definitely not where she would find Asher.  The truth is that she lied to Marie.  She isn’t planning to go speak to Asher or anyone else for that matter.  As a matter of fact, Kimberly just wants to be alone and she is trying to find a good place to be alone.

Away from prying eyes and ears, away from people, away from society.  Somewhere away from everyone else is the only place she knows she can truly be honest about herself and her situation.  One would think that her situation should be pretty damn good right about now.  She and Marie just became SCW World Tag Team Champions.  This is her first championship victory in SCW today.  Why wouldn’t she be happy?

One would be surprised at what goes on inside the head of The Woman Scorned.  Then again, most are too afraid to even guess at the mysteries that exist within her lovely but somewhat demented head.  Kimberly Williams is a psychiatrist’s nightmare and something is troubling her.  Something is not right.

Eventually Kimberly comes to a stop in a dark spot tucked away in the back of the arenas.  It is near the boiler room.  Kimberly takes her newly won SCW World Tag Team Championship belt and looks at it.  A light chuckle escapes her lips.

“Cute.  It’s adorable that she thinks I’m gonna be happy just because I have you.  Hell, if anything having you makes me feel like shit because I know she really wants to be in the SCW World Title picture.  Even the Adrenaline Title would make her happy, since she just said she wants to be Supreme Champion.  But you and this team right here, Twin Magic, is holding her back.  I am holding her back.” Kimberly throws her head back and laughs out loud. “Look at me!  I’m talking to a championship belt!  Well hell, may as well go the whole nine yards and give you a name.  I’ll call you Severus.”

The Woman Scorned drops the championship belt to the floor.  “Sorry Severus, but you were unlucky enough to become my title belt.  Other idiots hug and obsess and drool over their pieces of tin.  Me?  Nah!  Not me…” Williams starts to bend down and pick up the title belt but then she suddenly stops and stands back up.  A sly grin forms upon her face.

“You really are getting bad at this whole ‘sneaking up on people’ thing, Jessica.  If that is you.  Remember, how I told you that you CANNOT sneak up on someone like me?”  The Woman Scorned spins around, expecting to find her half-sister Jessica Lasiewicz standing there.  Jessica did sneak up on her once before and not too long ago, either.  This time, however, it is not Jessica she sees.  Instead she spots someone just a little younger than her mother, wearing a nice pair of dress pants, simple black flats, and a white blouse.  A cross necklace is around her neck.

“Sorry, I’m not Jessica.”

“I remember you.” Kimberly states. “You’re that nun lady, Maria…”

“Yes, Sister Maria.” The woman nods her head. “Your mother’s f…”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, you knew mom when she was a nun.  I remember.  Now buzz off, I want to be alone.”

Sister Maria shakes her head. “I don’t think you mean that.”

“Oh I do, sis  Trust me, I mean it.  I want to be alone and you definitely don’t want to be around me right now.  So take a hint and just buzz the fuck off!” Kimberly is starting to get a little frustrated, her usual jovial self is not around right now.  Still, Sister Maria maintains her position.  She will not budge.

“I’m not leaving you, Kimberly.”

“Your funeral, because I am going to be miserable company to have.” Williams shrugs her shoulders. “But hell, if you’re gonna be here anyway and I can’t make you leave, can I at least ask you one question?”

“Absolutely.” The nun nods her head. “You can ask me anything you like.”

“Ok…” Kimberly points at the religious woman “...what the hell are you wearing?”

“This?” Sister Maria chuckles. “I’m sure you are surprised that I am not wearing my habit.”

“Yeah, your nun gear.”

“Well, myself and the other Sisters do not have to always wear our habit.  Each religious community of Catholic sisters and nuns has its own customs regarding their appearance.  The vision of women walking around always wearing black and white garb is from Hollywood.  Some orders of nuns in the Church do not have black and white as their colors.  Some of blue, brown, or…”

“Ok, ok, hush!” Kimberly shakes her head. “I get the point!”

“May I ask you a question?”

“I’m sure you will anyway.” Kimberly says with a shrug of her shoulders.

“I just want to know how you are feeling.  That’s all.” Sister Maria says in an inquisitive tone.  Kimberly responds with a roll of her eyes.

“Seriously?  Well I can tell you that I’m doing great!”  She reaches down and picks up the SCW World Tag Team Championship belt she dropped earlier and shoves it in Maria’s face.  “See?!  I am a champion!  I couldn’t be happier!”

“I thought that title didn’t mean anything to you?” Maria asks.

“Oh right, I forgot, you were stalking me.” Kimberly states.  Maria shakes her head.

“Not true.  Well, at least partially not true.  I wanted to speak to both you and your sister at the same time but then you split up.  I decided to follow you so I could speak with you first.” Maria sighs. “Unfortunately I doubt I will get to see your sister tonight.”

“Yeah?  Well, I doubt that she’d want to speak with you anyway.”

“I have a feeling that you are correct. You mentioned something about a cult the last time we spoke.  She must have embraced its teachings even more.”

The Woman Scorned nods her head. “You could say that.  She’s fully wrapped up in that shit now and I don’t like it, not one bit.  It’s a con and while I cannot prove it, I know it’s a con because I know cons. Marie has bought into this con hook, line, and sinker.  Just like she bought into Katya and Dark Fantasy’s garbage.  I couldn’t help her then, either.”

“But you were there for her back then, just as you can be there for her now during this trying time.” Sister Maria insists.  Kimberly scoffs at the thought.

“How can I be there for her when she doesn’t think she needs anyone to be there for her?  She’s happy.  What am I supposed to do?” Kimberly shrugs her shoulders. “Tell her that she’s not happy?  Am I supposed to tell her that she’s secretly still miserable?  I’m stuck, there’s nothing I can do but sit and watch, and hope that Marie figures out for herself that it is a con before it’s too late.”

Kimberly can feel that tears are once again returning to her eyes, only this time they are not tears of joy but instead they are tears of sadness.  She reaches up and wipes them from her eyes and curses her emotions for betraying her to Sister Maria whom she knows will point it out, will ask about this.

“What are you crying about?” Maria asks.

“Nothing!” Kimberly exclaims loudly. “None of your damn business!”

“I just want to help.” The nun insists.

“Then why don’t you do me and this entire world a favor and put a bullet through my head?!”

“You don’t mean that.” Maria says, shaking her head.

“How do you know?!” Kimberly exclaims. “No, I am not suicidal.  I’m not gonna kill myself. But if I dropped dead right here and now there isn’t a damn soul in this building who would give a damn.  No one cares about me…”

“That isn’t true.” Maria retorts.  “Your mother and aunt…”

“My mom is so full of herself she probably forgot she even has kids.  Same with my aunt Kayla and her god-damn calendars.”

“Your sister Jessica?”

“She doesn’t trust me. Probably still hates me for kidnapping Marie once upon a time, though I’m not sure.  Definitely doesn’t trust me, though and I seriously doubt she cares.”

“Your sister Marie definitely cares…” Maria remarks.  Kimberly nods her head.

“Ok, ok, fine, I’ll give you that, but let me tell you something about Marie.  I didn’t just hurt her, I tried to destroy her and our entire family.  She says she forgave me, but really?  REALLY?!  How do you seriously forgive some of the terrible things I did in order to try and ruin the entire family?!  You know, whether she’s forgiven me or not is her business.  But I cannot forgive myself.  I cannot forgive myself for the things I have done.”

The Woman Scorned suddenly reaches out and snatches Sister Maria by the throat.  She squeezes tightly as she screams in her face. “You and your ilk talk through both sides of your damn mouth!  You want to try and have a god of love and at the same time have a god of justice!  Well let me tell you one thing, Sister Maria, a god of justice would send me straight to hell for what I’ve done and I am fully prepared to suffer an eternity!  Until then I may as well do whatever the hell I want and enjoy myself while I can!  So why don’t I…” her eyes grow wide as she suddenly realizes what she is doing to Maria.  Kimberly releases her grip and the nun drops to her knees.  Kimberly drops to her knees as well and starts bawling her eyes out.

“I’m sorry!  I’m sorry…” Kimberly repeats these words over and over again in between her uncontrollable sobbing.  Sister Maria eventually composes herself and stands back up to her feet.  She gently pats Kimberly on the back.

“It’s ok, Kimberly.  It truly is ok.  You didn’t do anything wrong.”

“I could have fucking killed you!” Kimberly exclaims loudly.  Sister Maria shakes her head.

“But you didn’t.  You could have but you didn’t.  You are a changed person, Kimberly.  The woman you once were, the person who tried to destroy your own family, has been redeemed thanks in large part to the efforts of your twin sister.  You are a good person.  You need to recognize that, you need to forgive yourself, and then you need to help your sister because she now needs your help.”

Maria extends a hand to Kimberly.  After a pause and some reluctance, The Woman Scorned takes her hand and allows Sister Maria to help her to her feet. “Thank you for the kind words...and thanks for not freaking out when I tried to kill you...but you’re wrong.  I am not a good person.  And I cannot forgive myself, not for the things I’ve done.”

“I am truly sorry to hear that and sorry for upsetting you.” Sister Maria reaches into her pants pocket and produces a small card and rosary, both of which she hands to Kimberly. “Here, I want you to have this.”

“What is this?” The Woman Scorned asks curiously.

“A gift, from me to you.  The card has my cell phone number, in case you ever need anything.  I hope this proves to you that at least one person does care about you.”

“Thanks,” Kimberly says, a smile forming on her face “I appreciate it.”



==========
10/05/2019
On Camera
==========

“Games! Games! Games!”

We open in front of a SCW logo backdrop.  Kimberly Williams skips into the scene wearing torn denim blue jeans, black boots, and a black t-shirt with the word “Stabby” printed on the front in purple lettering.  Her long red hair hangs unrestrained to below the shoulders and she has her SCW World Tag Team Championship belt wrapped around her waist.  She stops front and center in front of the camera and waves enthusiastically.

“Hi peoples!  Your SCW World Television Adrenaline Tag Team Champion of the United States here!  That is what I am, right?  Oh who cares?!  My name is Kimberly Williams and I really love to play games, which is good because my opponent next week on Breakdown apparently wants to play a game or three as well!”

Someone off camera tosses a Monopoly set at her.  The Woman Scorned expertly catches it and holds it in front of the camera. “I suggested a game of Strip Monopoly.  Kandis seemed to be ok with that plan.  And I bet the fans would love that, eh?” Williams holds the game in one hand while taking her shirt off with the other and tossing it aside.  Now she stands there in her jeans and a black lacy bra.

“Only problem is, as much as I love Strip Monopoly, the last people who played Strip Monopoly got fileted by Jason Voorhees.  I’m not sure Kandis would like that very much and neither would I.” Kimberly tosses the Monopoly set away.

“Then I got to thinking that another fun game is Mortal Kombat!” Someone off screen tosses what appears to either be the same kind of black thong or THE same black thong that Kimberly stole from Ryan Watson awhile back.  Kimberly catches it and wraps it around her face. “I even came back up with a new character!  Instead of Sub Zero I can be Thong Zero!”

Booing, which is obviously a tape recorded booing, is heard.  Kimberly takes the thong off of her face and casts it aside.  “Fine!  No Thong Zero!  Geez…”

“But Kandis and I definitely will step into the ring against each other, that much is true.  And trust me, that will be no game.  You see, Kandis, we are two of the Emerge brand’s success stories, two of the characters who made their way up the ranks of Emerge and into the SCW universe.  We had similar stories in that neither of us left Emerge with any championships of note but we both ended up doing fairly well when we came to SCW.  You became a tag team champion with Tommy Boy and I am the new tag team champion with my sister.”

“That’s the end of the mushy crap, though, because while we both have walked similar paths from Emerge to where we are today, we are going head to head on Breakdown and only one of us can escape with that W.  Now normally I don’t much care for the wins and losses and that crap.  That’s for the people with plans, corrupt people have plans and me, I don’t have plans.  I just do shit and see what happens!”

Kimberly unclasps the SCW World Tag Team title belt from around her waist and holds it up to the camera. “But winning this made me realize the awesome responsibility I have to uphold the honor and dignity of these tag team championships.”

A sinister gleam is in her eye as she laughs knowingly. “Now don’t get me wrong and do not be deceived, crazy Kim is not gone.  Crazy Kim is damn sure not tamed.  But what you and everyone else in SCW will shortly begin to realize is that when I want to win, when I really focus myself, I can be seriously deadly.  Like a lethal weapon, even, and I don’t mean the movie or that one wrestler dude, whatever his name was…”

“...I do wish you the best of luck, Kandis.  Win, lose, or draw, I intend to go out there and have a blast with you, my good old friend from Emerge!  Let’s play a game, shall we?” The Woman Scorned laughs a sinister laugh as the scene fades.


No comments:

Post a Comment